8/20 Marching Rehearsal Update
Hey Woodwinds & Brass,
Due to the weather uncertainty, there is a chance that our rehearsal this evening will take place inside. The goal is to spend as much time outside as possible but if there is lightening in the area we must move indoors as per FCS Policy.
When inside we will adhere strictly to our 6ft social distancing guideline, students are to wear masks in the building, and we will have bell covers on every single instrument. This will all be in addition to your "pre-screening" process, the questions of which I have listed below.
If we are to start rehearsal indoors, we will monitor the weather and if it is safe to move outside, we will. If we are limited to indoor rehearsal only due to the weather, we will end earlier than our 8:30 end time and students will be picked up in the bus lanes in the back. We will send out a Remind (make sure you are registered - use the button above) as well as give students time to contact their parents to pick them up. We will provide a socially distanced, outdoor place for them to wait (under the covering right next to the bus lanes).
Please note that these rehearsals are not mandatory but strongly encouraged. If you or your student wish not to participate for the time being and have not already contacted me please send me an email letting me know.
Have any of these things been true NOW or within the LAST WEEK?
"- Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Recent Loss of Taste or Smell, Vomiting or Nausea, Shaking with Chills, Close contact or cared for someone with COVID-19, Diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone in your house waiting on a Covid-19 test Result?"
We will take every students temperature upon arrival.
You must have your Dragonfly Paperwork completed.
Please reach out if you have any questions.