- Black long sleeve dress shirt.
- Solid black dress pants. No jeans or casual wear of any kind.
- Black socks and black dress shoes. No tennis shoes.
- Solid black ankle length dress, ankle length black skirt, or solid black dress pants. No leggings/yoga pants. Pant/Skirt length needs to be below the knee when seated.
- Solid black shirt/blouse. No sleeveless, short sleeves, straps, or tank tops. Necklines should be appropriate and non-revealing. Tops should be solid black, no sheer material.
- Black dress shoes. Pumps or sling backs are acceptable. No clogs, mules, or flip flops.
- No denim, casual, sweat, or elastic pants.
- No sneakers, tennis shoes, boots, or other casual shoes.
- No white, navy, grey, or any other colored socks.
Suggested places to shop:
- smile.amazon.com (make sure you are supporting the Johns Creek Band Booster Association!)
- T.J. Maxx
- Nordstrom Rack
Students who already own a tux or dress may still wear those. We just ask that for option one, students purchase a black shirt. Please do not wait until the last minute!